Background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wooden Stairs, snow, and more

After busting my ass falling down 4 wooden stairs at our friend's house this weekend I have decided I'm willing to give up having wooden stairs installed in our new non-existent home. Sadly, I had only had 2 adult beverages by then(okay maybe 4), but in my defense I was wearing 4 inch heels. The bruise on my arse looks like I spilled a bottle of red wine on white carpet, it is brutal, it is painful to sleep, sit, stand, you name it. (I will spare you a picture of my bum.)

On that same note, I'm snowed OUT of home. I can't get back to the Chicagoland area because of the blizzard. I'm sure you haven't heard about it right? Snowmaggedon, Snowtilla, snow is snow, get over it we live in the midwest and I love blizzards, so long as I don't loose power. I however am in Charlotte (where there is a high of 60 degrees today! haha), jealous of those of you who are snowed in, while I sit here blogging, probably doing the same thing I would be doing at home. (What's wrong with me?)

Oh and by the way...progress on the house can't be made because of the snow, looks like we will move in maybe say, October 2012? What's your guess?

1 comment:

  1. If you have ever noticed my parents have that trim on the stairs because my mom is ALWAYS falling up and down the stairs! I think you will be moved in by this summer!!! You say the rat did not see his shadow, so the snow will be melting soon (hopefully)!!

    ReplyDelete