Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tiles, Carpets, Tiles & Carpets & Flooring...OH MY!

On Friday we had our second appointment with Fashion Flooring, time to get within our allowances, since we DID NOT stay in our allowances for the kitchen. (I promise I will do a post about the kitchen as soon as we finalize our choices).

So I stayed at an amazing hotel this week in Savannah, The Bohemian, I wanted to do grays in my MB, low & behold, this bathroom was amazing! I believe that Gray is the decorator's new Tan/Beige. Check out these pictures from the bathroom in the room!
This one is from the hotel's website, mentioned above:

Now some close-ups from my Phone Camera:

Amazing Shower Floor Mosaic:

I am happy to report that we choose our wood floors! Hand-Scraped Asian Walnut! When we went in to work on budget, they had an amazing special on this particular floor! It is beautiful! I can't wait for you to see it!

We also still liked all of our choices for the master bathroom, powder room, and laundry room! We made the tile in the guest bath darker and choose a less expensive "frieze" for the upstairs bedrooms.

And guess what? We are almost in budget now!!! Yay!

1 comment: