Background

Saturday, January 15, 2011

We got DIRT!

Wow, a lot of progress was made on our house this week while I was out of town. The way my work & travel schedule looks our house should be done by the end of February! Right Brian?

At any rate, my husband was great and stopped by the lot every day to take pictures!

Monday:

Monday afternoon:

Monday Night (these are blankets to keep our ground warm...hey whatever works)

Tuesday the ground breaking was complete

Wednesday footers were poured, I deduct that footers keep the house in the ground :)

I flew home Thursday night, so guess what? You got it, work was stopped and no work was done Friday either, something about letting the concrete set... C'est la vie


Well I'm headed out of town Tuesday, so I'm guessing all sorts of stuff will be completed! Stay tuned, we received our kitchen, flooring, and bathroom quote, I may need to do a fundraiser to pay for all of the upgrades. Feel free to send me any extra change you have laying around :)

1 comment: