Background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Holy Progress

Our counter tops were put in yesterday! Look at those swirly-speckly granite-y patterns!


Also if you look closely, the first coat of, "Koi Pond" is on my kitchen walls!

Here are some other paint previews

The family room/entry way in Barcelona Beige:



My master bedroom done in Mindful Gray:


My master bath in Silvermist:


My dining room in Dovetail, can you imagine the wainscoting? I can :)


The entire upstairs was done in a single color to make my life less stressful (Wool Skein)


And finally ladies and gents...my FRONT DOOR, STAINED! (I think it may need another coat)


Oh and our driveway/sidewalk, if the cement wasn't still wet while we were there, I'm pretty sure my husband would have been doing basketball drills getting ready to use the hoop we do not have. I personally was trying to imagine what type of landscape genius I could come up with for the very large area of dirt near the house...


Also we may have someone to complete our siding! They are supposed to start Monday. Now we can only hope that the electrician and plumber get in to complete the final work. Then carpet and the deck after the siding and we should be closing...

What's your guess??

No comments:

Post a Comment